Thank you for comments on my statements

There can be up to 20 on the Board but we are a few places short at the moment. It's often very difficult getting this size of group round a table, I mean in terms of work and family commitments, geographical locations etc. Also, agendas were getting longer and longer at each meeting. It was decided to split into 3 groups each linked to our overall aims and reporting to the full Board.

One of the teams was looking at building relationships with a view to furthering our aim of supporters representation and fan ownership. When the Mr Big (for want of a better word) came up, it was clear that this required more than a once a month meeting and the Executive Committee was formed primarily from that team. It was felt that there was a good range of old and new Board members, office bearers and non-office bearers and, most importantly, people with the relevant skills and contacts.

How much work is involved? I think you'd be surprised at the amount. Obviously there are peaks and troughs and some Board members are more actively involved than others. It's impossible to say but I would guess, from a personal perspective that I am involved in RST work almost every day. Some days it might be 30 minutes, others it can be five hours. It's too difficult to quantify.

Christine this is not aimed at you but as a general thought. Some people can take 5 minutes to think things over and some 5 days. I hope it is not going to take 5 years to sort out the troubles that the RST are obviously having.

Just a question, do you have an agenda/bias towards the RSA.

RSA...?????.... you mean the RSA that released a statement beginning........

CLUB OWNERSHIP

Andrew Ellis has held talks with Donald Muir and with Sir David Murray and has provided proof of funds. However, the Chairman indicated that the Board has, as yet, received no firm details of the Ellis proposals or indeed had any discussion with him.

You can see the contradiction...or incompetence ?

Agendas are like opinions and arseholes........just depends how big and how open....:whistle:

Talking about the RST and Commitees, Sub-Commitees etc.

When McColl walked because of a leak, was it ever found where this leak came from? Was there any attempt to find out?

According to Trust board members on FF, that was the, erm, "former board members'" fault as well if I recall correctly... :D

Former, former, I think...! :D :D

Obviously myself or nobody I know knew about any Trust dialogue with 'Mr Big' never mind derail what may well have proved a very exciting opportunity for all of us.

:)

Former, former, I think...! :D :D

Obviously myself or nobody I know knew about any Trust dialogue with 'Mr Big' never mind derail what may well have proved a very exciting opportunity for all of us.

:)

That's you in the clear then [i think].:whistle:

According to Trust board members on FF, that was the, erm, "former board members'" fault as well if I recall correctly... :D

According to a RST board member the leak came from inside Rangers