RST's new Treasurer

Deddles post, which you have ignored completely

Who's deedle?

They DO use these incidents as a get out,

Agreed.

they do use them to cloud the issues and while they are wrong to do it,

Agreed.

others are wrong for providing the smokescreen.

They're not wrong in the moral sense - the moral sense in which it's wrong to ignore reasonable criticisms from those to whom you're accountable as in your second point there. But they're wrong if they think it'll get them further forward, I agree fully and have done from the start.

The important point is, though, that they'd also be wrong if they think that's what's holding change back and that change would come if they changed their ways.

How many warnings do folk get then? because in my few days here I have seen you get torn into people regularly with personal insults.

Actually, dont bother.

At least I can find the 'ignore' function on FF, makes things so much easier.

Appologies in public for the personal insults. It was a moment of weakness and will not happen again.

ave hud hunners, you'll be owertakin me at this rate, you must deliver your insult with the required degree of disdain and opprobrium...:fish:

Guest Pokeherface
But what Deedle does not say is that if you don't afford them what you describe as a way out, that they will then respond differently, which they won't. You're the one trapped in a one-dimensional perspective, not bmck.

Which is fine. If you pare down the arguement to legitimate complaints you can begin to pin down a way forward. While you continue to cloud the issue you are making their job 10 times easier. It is just basic common sense, something that seems to be lacking when trust issues are brought up.

I have nothing further to say to you. Unless someone is prepared to say that the trust is evil incarnate, you are happy to accuse them of being trust propogandists, despite them openly stating the MD has to go.

There is no debate to be had with you, just an endless round of mind-numbing nothing.

Guest Pokeherface
ave hud hunners, you'll be owertakin me at this rate, you must deliver your insult with the required degree of disdain and opprobrium...:fish:

I will happily take lessons :D

Guest Pokeherface
Who's deedle?

Agreed.

Agreed.

They're not wrong in the moral sense - the moral sense in which it's wrong to ignore reasonable criticisms from those to whom you're accountable as in your second point there. But they're wrong if they think it'll get them further forward, I agree fully and have done from the start.

The important point is, though, that they'd also be wrong if they think that's what's holding change back and that change would come if they changed their ways.

They dont want to get further forward. Allegedly, you do. they want to keep the status quo and you are allowing them to with this kind of thing. YOU want to drive it on, they want to keep it the same but you are the ones holding the debate back by filling it with nonsense and giving them scope to deflect all criticism because of some criticism.

I dont know Deedle but he appears to be speaking on behalf of the trust. His comment is representative of trust attitude and proves, completely, that what you call wrong is infact 'right' and very much so.

Edited by Pokeherface

Which is fine. If you pare down the arguement to legitimate complaints you can begin to pin down a way forward. While you continue to cloud the issue you are making their job 10 times easier. It is just basic common sense, something that seems to be lacking when trust issues are brought up.

I have nothing further to say to you. Unless someone is prepared to say that the trust is evil incarnate, you are happy to accuse them of being trust propogandists, despite them openly stating the MD has to go.

There is no debate to be had with you, just an endless round of mind-numbing nothing.

Shame really but if you insist then I'll just have to watch from the wings as your superior approach wrests control from MD. Should I hang on for the victory or do I have time to go eat first?