The Willie 'crucifix' Collum penalty tote

Guest PTB

What time are we estimating for Willie to give Celtc their penalty?

I will go for 27 minutes.

I will also go for a Rangers sending off - McShagger or Lafferty.

Can you imagine?

Time : 08.30hrs.

Situation : Rangers have won 0-4 at ra Stydome the day before.

In walks Wullie Collum.

BURN THE WITCH, BURN THE WITCH, BURN THE WITCH, .........................................

Why the 'crucifix' comment? :confused:

He teaches in a RC secondary school. Big deal. It's things like that that doesn't help the poor guy do his job. He's blacklisted before he even blows the whistle for the game to kick off.

Why the 'crucifix' comment? :confused:

He teaches in a RC secondary school. Big deal. It's things like that that doesn't help the poor guy do his job. He's blacklisted before he even blows the whistle for the game to kick off.

He has a crucifix attached to his whistle.... :whistle:

I agree his background shouldn't really be an issue so it will be interesting to see what is claimed about him if he happens to give any decisions perceived to be anti-Celtic during the game.

After all, unlike McCurry the Celtic fans can't sing sectarian songs about him. The NotW won't be able to print exposes about him either!

Or could Collum become the first ref in 10 years to award us a penalty at Parkhead and become the first Catholic Orange bastard referee since last season?! :D

He has a crucifix attached to his whistle.... :whistle:

I agree his background shouldn't really be an issue so it will be interesting to see what is claimed about him if he happens to give any decisions perceived to be anti-Celtic during the game.

After all, unlike McCurry the Celtic fans can't sing sectarian songs about him. The NotW won't be able to print exposes about him either!

Or could Collum become the first ref in 10 years to award us a penalty at Parkhead and become the first Catholic Orange bastard referee since last season?! :D

Ah ok, my bad. I thought it was simply because he teaches in a RC school.

If the guy has any integrity at all, and I hope he does, he will be well aware of how his background will be perceived. It may work in our favour that he will be trying so hard to be impartial, that he may swing the other way. Maybe I'm being hopelessly naive here, but if I was a referee and had to officiate a gers game I would probably be more aware of how I couldn't give borderline decisions our way...