Well what a player Hemdani looks at the back. We must not forget that he was not really asked to defend, but a player with so much vision see's things long before they happen, and can cut it out before it becomes dangerous. Papac also looked class but with these two defending, the high ball will always be the danger. If we can get the midfield running the game, then the high ball is easy to defend for them, so for me the problem is still the midfield. Sionko disappointed yet again and to be honest give me Nacho anyday at the moment. The guy tries his heart out be it good or not so good. I think tonight must have brought more doubts to PLG, where and who he has to play.

Hutton also looked good. Smith was also praised by the BBC but to be honest i was not too impressed with his performance tonight i thought he let players walk away from him in dangerous areas. One thing is clear for Saturday, Boyd, must start. Interested to see some of the team selections now.

Got to say when i saw the team i was very concerned.... mainly because the BBC managed to confuse the fuck out of me with their positionings, lol.

Papac and Hemdani looked the part tonight in the centre of defence.... and i loved it when Hemdani was teasing the hell out of a Dunf player with a whole bunch of faints. :D

Second half was definately more promising and im hoping and praying it follows into the tic game.

F*cking peach by Boyd. :thup: