Hearts v Bloostained

His actuall comment was '' well Craig is supposed to be one of the best refs we have,then it doesn't really say much for the rest,does it? ''.

That annoys me. It's inevitable that refs will make mistakes during a game. It's near impossible for them to go through a game without missing something. Only when you see a replay once or twice in slow motion you realise what actually happened during an incident.

That wee ginger fuck needs to get a grip or even better referee a game.

The only way to shut the wee shit up is to fine him then we will see a improvement, doubtful though. he and his despicable club have brought the game into disrepute many times not over the whole 3 months the season has been going but just in the past 3 weeks.

I honestly believe he is just making things worse for himself,continue to keep mouthing off about the refs and it's inevitable that they will respond,TIT of a man and should never be allowed to manage a team,in fact the BHEASTS are the only team he will get to manage as he is '' C****c minded '',BIGOT

Hearts were 5/1 and like Inverness on Tuesday I didnt end up taking it, I took 3/1 on the draw instead. But a nice way to lose a tenner when Celtic lose.

Read a stat, thats the first time since 1972 that the Edinburgh sides have beaten the Old firm on the same day.

There's a surprise the bitter, sore winner or loser. I hope he gets what coming to him in fines and bannings. He has deserved at least one more for his last outburst.

I guess there is a letter being complied as we speak? :whistle:.

Wouldn't take long to do this these letters,they'll have a template for them...

Watch the background when the ref shows Ledley a red card. The expressions on the faces of Alan Thompson (another chunt) and Neil Lennon are hilarious. :D

2m 45s.

Hopefully Hearts get thumped in their next game. I hate Jefferies.

I particularly liked when Lennon had ben sent to the stand and then about 1 minute later the camera shows the Celtic dugout and Alan Thompson looks lost and keeps turning round and looking down the tunnel hoping Lennon will be coming back, totally out of his comfort zone, and Johan is arsing about looking at his watch!

These 2 really dont have a clue do they? hahahahaha