Super Caley derail Celtic Paranoia train

Can he just not blame the ref lol, i bet deep down he was foaming at the mouth choking to ask why a celtic goal was disallowed??

He's obviously been told to keep his trap shut about the refs. That stage of their wider agenda has been completed and by 'their' I mean their wider community, not just those above Lemmon at Celtic. There's a bigger game being played here by the looks of things.

Just had a swatch on KDS myself and the post match thread had a 3 hour void with no posts!! :giruy:

The general consensus on the last 2 pages seems to be that they badly miss Broon because they always win when he plays! :wtf:

Just had a swatch on KDS myself and the post match thread had a 3 hour void with no posts!! :giruy:

The general consensus on the last 2 pages seems to be that they badly miss Broon because they always win when he plays! :wtf:

They really are pathetic cretins eh!!,it's what seperates us from them,they can never just admit they are pish,it's always someone elses fault,SCUM

From the BBC, hilarious:

The Celtc board should be congratulated.

No not for their bitter actions and paranoic ramblings.

For banning so many of the disgraceful fans that soiled the clubs name with the Bloostained Poppy fiasco.

Not your second or third last fiasco, the big national one, in between the faux pas Dundee one, no the first one........anyway.

Good to see the Green Brigade have been taken on and are now the Green Seat Brigade.

We knew it wouldn't be that hard to catch the fans in green and white with a monobrow and ginger hair and a howk sitting beside....................ah that's how it took a few weeks.

Fair play anyway.