Rangers v ST Mirren match preview

St Mirren come to Ibrox on Saturday realising getting a win in this fixture is most likely a pipe dream.Even although the Rangers team have been looking slightly drained over the last few games St Mirren have also been a poor shower. Water Smith hoped that his team could mount enough pressure to flush out any leaks in the St Mirren cistern. Bar we play like a bunch of tubes we should be able to screw the bunch of ballcocks

A pipe

A. Leak A. mess A. Plumber N.O. Game

:D

Just as a matter of interest this was the begin of my real match preview.

Rangers look forward to the visit of St Mirren on Saturday. Well i suppose we have to add weather permitting to all previews at this time. I have to admit I was totally against a winter break and summer football but at this minute I think we must be mad to have our players and supporters baring themselves to artic conditions, while in May and June we sit bare-breasted in the garden picking the tops off of flowers wondering what to do next. The 3,324 who turned up to watch Motherwell v Hearts on Tuesday night may pay testement to that. A crowd more fitting of the SFL rather than the SPL. If we want to produce a top product then we have to make use of the best conditions available and that must surely mean we have to have a look at Summer football.

I dont know why I pressed the Thanks button when surely a groan at those terrible puns was more appropriate!

Incidentally, on your original preview, I just noticed the crowd for the 'Well v Hearts game. I thought it looked low when I caught the last 15 mins of the first half, but that is shocking. I thought Hearts would have taken a big crowd given their recent form, and for a supposedly big club from a big city that is absolutely shocking.

I know the weather has been bad and it was on tv, but given the run they are on I expected them to fill that stand behind the goal that we normally get.

I dont know why I pressed the Thanks button when surely a groan at those terrible puns was more appropriate!

Incidentally, on your original preview, I just noticed the crowd for the 'Well v Hearts game. I thought it looked low when I caught the last 15 mins of the first half, but that is shocking. I thought Hearts would have taken a big crowd given their recent form, and for a supposedly big club from a big city that is absolutely shocking.

I know the weather has been bad and it was on tv, but given the run they are on I expected them to fill that stand behind the goal that we normally get.

I know i was on a bender.

A pipe bender.:whistling: