Whyte Takeover Any News ?

The usual suspects are now saying Whyte is meeting Murray and Bain today , take it or leave it , I know how I feel about it.

If the mid-January date is correct then they probably would be having a few meetings round about now. I am not holding my breath though.

The usual suspects are now saying Whyte is meeting Murray and Bain today , take it or leave it , I know how I feel about it.

I can't see why he would be meeting with them both. If the deal is done then why meet with Murray? If the deal isn't done then why meet with Bain?

I can't see why he would be meeting with them both. If the deal is done then why meet with Murray? If the deal isn't done then why meet with Bain?

Saves time? Sacking Bain? Giving Bain instructions. There are 24 hours in a day nobody said it was at the same time as far as i can see.

Saves time? Sacking Bain? Giving Bain instructions. There are 24 hours in a day nobody said it was at the same time as far as i can see.

I wasn't implying that he was necessarily meeting with them at the same time. My point still stands. If him and Murray have agreed a price then why meet again? If they have not agreed a price then he shouldn't be meeting with Bain at this point.

If I am selling a company, I don't want any prospective buyer talking to the management prior to a deal being agreed, and once the deal has been agreed it's over to the lawyers and I'm generally not going to sit down with the buyer again.

Perhaps Murray does things differently, but it just strikes me as unusual and therefore makes the rumour less credible.

A guy on FF, claims his source is Durrant's mate.

mmmm.... it's confabulation time again then, eh.

Sounds like nonsense unless Durrant's mate is Whyte, Murray or Bain. In fact it just sounds like nonsense full stop.

James Traynor has just said that Whytes lawyers have asked for clarification on a few uncertain points and have not yet had a response from MIH.

There was nothing sinister going on just clarification on a few points.