RANGERS legend Derek Johnstone has been taken to hospital with a suspected heart atta

As for behaving with class and dignity , throw in the dignified silence routine and what have you got , Rangers 2011 where everyone and their grannie can have a pop without retribution

Not that I'm advocating an particular stance against our detractors, but there's a lot to be said for letting a spoilt or attention-seeking child scream until they realise they're being ignored.

Not that I'm advocating an particular stance against our detractors, but there's a lot to be said for letting a spoilt or attention-seeking child scream until they realise they're being ignored.

The problem is these are not children but a highly motivated and entirely deliberate pressure group who have flourished in the vacuum created by Murray's sanitizing of the Rangers support.

Sorry mate, I don't really need your advice on what to post. Why don't you just post what you want to post and everyone else can do the same.

i wasn't meaning you in general, it was a plain and simple good health to the man thread but others chose to slag the him on other reasons, as frankie said it's not the thread to do that but i guess people can post what they want where they want.

The problem is these are not children but a highly motivated and entirely deliberate pressure group who have flourished in the vacuum created by Murray's sanitizing of the Rangers support.

Here we go again! It's all Murray and the Rangers support's fault.

Particularly the older generation of fans, talk about the qualities instilled in the club by the likes of Struth and Greig. We talk of class and dignity. Of respect.

If we are to hold on to these values of being typically representative of Rangers then we as fans should endeavour to exercise such attributes. Particularly in light of something such as the current topic here.

What dignity and class do we have? Living in the past boyo

There's nothing classy about modern Rangers.

Horrific on the park and even worse off it.

Our future manager said just this past week that he's not actually sure what his contract is at the moment or if he has one. Fuck me, what a mess. What are we? A fucking 5 a side team? Do we have such a thing as a fucking HR department? Can someone please sort this fucking morbid mess out? I have this vision of a typical day at Rangers FC being Martin Bain sitting in a sun lounger and the Rangers players sitting about laughing with Super Ally at Lee McCulloch trying to do 3 keepy ups, with Walter in the background moaning calling them 'cheeky wee basturts'

And we currently have the mob from the east end ripping the pish out of us ON AND OFF the park. Though the whole media thing concerns me less greatly than the mismangement happening internally.

We have made this far too easy for David Murray. This retched cunt of a man should not have been allowed to kill this great club that I was once proud to support and say I would gladly die for

Edited by Totti

What dignity and class do we have? Living in the past boyo

There's nothing classy about modern Rangers.

Horrific on the park and even worse off it.

Our future manager said just this past week that he's not actually sure what his contract is at the moment or if he has one. Fuck me, what a mess. What are we? A fucking 5 a side team? Do we have such a thing as a fucking HR department? Can someone please sort this fucking morbid mess out? I have this vision of a typical day at Rangers FC being Martin Bain sitting in a sun lounger and the Rangers players sitting about laughing with Super Ally at Lee McCulloch trying to do 3 keepy ups, with Walter in the background moaning calling them 'cheeky wee basturts'

And we currently have the mob from the east end ripping the pish out of us ON AND OFF the park. Though the whole media thing concerns me less greatly than the mismangement happening internally.

We have made this far too easy for David Murray. This retched cunt of a man should not have been allowed to kill this great club that I was once proud to support and say I would gladly die for

You need to be careful here. Showing real emotion and speaking your mind makes life uncomfortable for so many. But for the rest of us ... well said, really enjoyed reading that.

Cracking post Totti :D

Yes cracking post but I have to say that in any walk of industrial life the social aspects are dead and buried. Mr Kobayashi and his Lean manufacturing has turned modern day managers into heartless robots.