Ian, you played to a reasonable level yourself - how would you feel if someone wished you a career ending injury just because he SUSPECTED that you didnt want to play for his club.

In all honesty, I expected better of you Ian. Poor show IMO.

Ian, you played to a reasonable level yourself - how would you feel if someone wished you a career ending injury just because he SUSPECTED that you didnt want to play for his club.

In all honesty, I expected better of you Ian. Poor show IMO.

Aye,I know,I'm just full of the bevvy mate,and pissed of at Webster taking the piss out of Rangers and us Rangers fans.I apologise

Tthere's no "suspected" about it. He all but refused to play for the club but was quite prepared to accepted the wages they wer paying him. Clearly there was a dispute about who should pick up the tab for buying out his previous contract but that was a fight he should have directed at his agent. There's no aspect of this guy's conduct that you can't justifiably despise.

Aye,I know,I'm just full of the bevvy mate,and pissed of at Webster taking the piss out of Rangers and us Rangers fans.I apologise

That is more like it :thup:

I suspected it was the bevvy, I suspect you arent the only one recently who has been posting emotionally due to the bevvy.

I knew you were better than that.

Dont get me wrong, I dislike Webster for what appears he has been taking the piss with Rangers - but a career threatening injury isnt what I would wish on him. Hearts for relegation next season though, that will do :D