He started more than 30 games for Dundee Utd last season metlika. Not sure how many he played in overall, but he started more than 30.

Thats more than I thought, they probably played 45-50 games and of course he missed 6 against us, so there seems to be some issue with him being here with us, personal, mental? We will ever know? I doubt it, unless Walter tells us when he retires, or Webster releases the obligatory autobiography and he made a rule so he would be more inclined to write an autobiography.

Just to play devils advocate a touch here......

Could it not reasonably be the case that WS simply didnt want to play him ? I mean, no-one was ever going to be replacing Weir unless absolutely necessary and Bougherra has obviously been his preferred partner - they havent missed that many games - most of the games Bougherra has missed have been whilst Webster was on loan at Utd.

So could it not just be the case that WS didnt want to play him, or didnt trust him ?

Whilst playing devils advocate, I fully accept that my own actual opinion is that he wasnt happy at the "Webster rulling" and having to pay for it himself. Would be nice to know the truth but I doubt we ever will.

That is more like it :thup:

I suspected it was the bevvy, I suspect you arent the only one recently who has been posting emotionally due to the bevvy.

I knew you were better than that.

Dont get me wrong, I dislike Webster for what appears he has been taking the piss with Rangers - but a career threatening injury isnt what I would wish on him. Hearts for relegation next season though, that will do :D

A lot of my weekend rants have probably had something to do with the drink :devil:

As for Webster, I'm more inclined to side with the player than the club on this one. We don't know if Webster is a liar, we know our club are full of them though

Who gives a shit now. It is over let us get on with our lives and put it down to an expensive lesson.

The last 15 + years have been full of expensive lessons we don't learn from. There's a lack of basic logic at this club. If a player doesnt want to play then punt him. I don't see why Webster wouldn't want to play though? If he was prepared to play for Dundee United why would he not be prepared to play for us?

He did play for us V...was it Killie, and looked solid enough. At that point I could say I was happy enough with him but clearly as has been said, we'll never know the whole story about what went on here.