McINNES MAY MOVE BACK TO IBROX - LEGGO

Holloway currently manages in the premiership.

Strachan is a useless moron sacked from near the bottom of the championship.

End of story.

Please stop comparing Strachan to MON it's like comparing a bottle of bucky to a �£1000 bottle of wine. The fact Strachan came up against utterly shit Rangers sides probably helped his record somewhat

Didn't Strachan get Championship teams promoted to the EPL?

No one is saying Strachan is the best manager about but he's done an OK job at everywhere he's been bar Middlesboro who are shit full stop.

They have been shit for years in the premiership. Bit of a difference.

Poor example with David Moyes btw, I haven't seen Strachan get a side to 4th-6th several times in the premiership.

If Strachan was not a shit manager he would not be unemployed

Really? I thought he was a babbling idiot

That's OK, it's fine to be wrong.

If a club record 7 consequetive losses to Celtic and 10 without a win, not to mention finshing below Hearts n the league is 'Rangers class to the highest degree' then I give up. If he had any class he would have resigned sooner.

AM had a better record than MON and had unimaginable constraints at a time when Celtic were at their financial peak. Working in those contraints he brought in some of the best players we've seen in years and always maintained genuine dignity and put Rangers first.

That's OK, it's fine to be wrong.

AM had a better record than MON and had unimaginable constraints at a time when Celtic were at their financial peak. Working in those contraints he brought in some of the best players we've seen in years and always maintained genuine dignity and put Rangers first.

hahahaha 'some of the best players'.

Jesus give me a break. He brought in the biggest amount of shite we've ever seen.

Mladenovic, Ostenstad, Jeffers, Maniero, Bernard, Capucho, Emerson hohohohohohoh

hahahaha 'some of the best players'.

De Boers.

Jesus give me a break. He brought in the biggest amount of shite we've ever seen.

It's difficult to know what was going on behind the scenes.

Mladenovic, Ostenstad, Jeffers, Maniero, Bernard, Capucho, Emerson

Nice balanced examples.

hohohohohohoh

I'm not even sure what this means. Are you struggling for breath?

Erm, Ronald De Boer was signed by Advocaat but change history if it makes McLeish look better. Frank De Boer came in for a few months towards the end of his career to get fitness for Holland and was hardly a major signing.

As for McLeish being more successful than MON, he maybe won more league cups but who the feck cares about that. MON had the far superior head to head record and has a far higher win ratio for his games in charge in all tournaments.

De Boers.

It's difficult to know what was going on behind the scenes.

Nice balanced examples.

I'm not even sure what this means. Are you struggling for breath?

I hated the ginger twat so much that I once typed out every single signing he ever made and worked out about 90% were shite