I just got a horrid shudder. Walter's final season in his first spell was littered with an aging squad, his stubborn refusal to change players, and Celtic finally getting the measure of us.

It seems to be going the same way again - we had a strong start to the season, but since winter started we've been off the pace and have now been outwitted by Celtic 3 times (I include the 2-2 cup draw).

Lennon is dominating Walter now, and for me Smith is starting to unravel a little. He's not going to undo all the good work he's undoubtedly done, but I have a horrible ominous feeling that a fresh and hungry Celtic are going to wrest this league back unless Walter can force us to get the right attitude again.

I mean I accept it's fickle after a 6-0 demolition of Motherwell and a strong second half V Sporting - but OF managers will always be judged ultimately on their OF results, and while the grand picture of Walter's is pretty good, this season Lennon has had the measure of him and it could mean the difference between first and second place.