Super Ally chant needs to start being louder and more prominent

Didn't hear it once today.

Never heard anything from the Rangers fans today!!!!,were they there??,strange as they can normally be heard regardless of the teams performance!!,maybe the microphones were removed from the Rangers end???

It was a little bit at the start of the game.

What exactly did we have to sing about? Sometimes the team needs to inspire us instead of it being the other way around all the time. Another absolutely dire performance today and more baffling 'tactical' subs. What we are thinking about putting Wylde on up front is way beyond me

Another absolutely dire performance today and more baffling 'tactical' subs. What we are thinking about putting Wylde on up front is way beyond me

Especially when you consider that Hemmings was pulled out of the U19 squad that went to Edinburgh yesterday. Pull a striker out of his game on a Saturday for him to sit on the bench while you play others out of position in the place he should be playing in. Madness.

Especially when you consider that Hemmings was pulled out of the U19 squad that went to Edinburgh yesterday. Pull a striker out of his game on a Saturday for him to sit on the bench while you play others out of position in the place he should be playing in. Madness.

Exactly. I have to say if I hadnt been there to se it for myself I might not have believed it. Won't do much for Hemmings confidence either seeing his team mate that is a full back being put on in front of him. Mystiifying at best

Just being involved in the first team on match-day is a step up for such a young player and all part of the learning experience. Not sure if that's the best game for someone to actually come on in for their debut, I'd have been more disappointed if we were 3-0 up at home and Hemmings didn't get on in that situation.

Just being involved in the first team on match-day is a step up for such a young player and all part of the learning experience. Not sure if that's the best game for someone to actually come on in for their debut, I'd have been more disappointed if we were 3-0 up at home and Hemmings didn't get on in that situation.

Aye, you're spot on Mike. Just being there will probably have settled any nerves he might have had as well. I'm actually wondering if he might get a chance against PSV because Walter's been giving a few of the young lads a chance in Europe this season. It would be a lot less risky to give a young striker a chance in Europe when we're short on the striker front than it was to give Cole & Hutton their chances.

were we on some self imposed singing ban yesterday bears ??

atmos was absolutely dire and everybody sat on there erse doing nothing.

I know it was another dreadful performance but to virtually sing no songs was terrible. We were behind the goal and at the beginning we assumed we'd be standing - but as usual we got tyhe "sit down, we can't see" brigade moaning on. Cue 90 minutes of utter silence from the bears.

That was dreadful bears - and does absolutely NOTHING to help the players.

As for the Super Ally chants that I wanted, I tried to start one ealry doors but hardley anyone joined in. After all that went on in the week, the least we could have done is shown our support for McCoist.

Oh, and we play like that on Thursday we're looking at certain defeat. Will be so predictable, with Diouf or Healy up on their own, 50 yards away from any Rangers player !!

Come on Rangers - let's get our act together on the picth and in the stands !!!

This needs more sung

can't view youtube at work mate - what is it ?? TBB ?

to be honest - ANYTHING would have done yesterday - the Rangers support that I knew has definitely changed. No way would we have been as quiet as that 15-20 years ago, or more. We're challenging for the title with everything to play for yet yesterday we could hardly muster a single song. Dreadful.