UPDATE: Murray agrees to sell to Whyte

If they were an external party then yes I'd imagine so. However, if it were an existing director then they may not require such disclosures.

If it was an non-exec director then they would probably want some level of due diligence carried out before they were willing to commit, but they may have carried it out already or bought someone else's.

Not at the moment mate. May have an update this evening though with a bit of luck. :)

Is it serious information? It's awfully late in the day to decide to bid. Their strategy may not have worked but I hope it doesn't prolong the Murray reign.

Is it serious information? It's awfully late in the day to decide to bid. Their strategy may not have worked but I hope it doesn't prolong the Murray reign.

It is a rumour based on reliable information - nothing more at this stage.

I can only go on what has been provided to me over the last week and all information has been solid so far (and often before the media).

Like I say, hopefully I'll have some meat to put on the bones later as like everyone else I'm eager to know more.