They�re out to get us

There is one simple solution here...

We need to stop singing TBB and the Famine Song...

Why can't people see this?

Part of the problem is that people genuinely don't see anything wrong with them.

What is wrong with the Famine Song? Scottish Celtic fans go along to Celtic Park and sing a song about the famine. Scottish Rangers fans sing a song telling them that the famine is over and why don't they go home. The irony is obvious but for some reason it's claimed that it's racist. It's not aimed at irish people, it's aimed at Scots, so how can it be racist? I just don't see anything wrong with it. If Celtic fans don't want to hear about the famine then stop singing TFOA.

Likewise TBB. I learned it over 30 years ago and I don't believe I've ever equated the F word to mean RC in all that time.

Part of the problem is that people genuinely don't see anything wrong with them.

What is wrong with the Famine Song? Scottish Celtic fans go along to Celtic Park and sing a song about the famine. Scottish Rangers fans sing a song telling them that the famine is over and why don't they go home. The irony is obvious but for some reason it's claimed that it's racist. It's not aimed at irish people, it's aimed at Scots, so how can it be racist? I just don't see anything wrong with it. If Celtic fans don't want to hear about the famine then stop singing TFOA.

Likewise TBB. I learned it over 30 years ago and I don't believe I've ever equated the F word to mean RC in all that time.

Trouble is nobody gets the irony and humour.

The problem is that the anti-Rangers brigade's agenda means they can't countenance it all, the press just don't want to get it as it doesn't go with their editorial viewpoint, and those two sections are the ones lobbying UEFA who don't get any of it at all as it's completely foreign to them.

The annoying thing is that those defending us don't seem to get it either - be it Donald Findley or Martin Bain, although the latter is starting to act like the penny might have dropped.

A few over-hyped threats in tabloid newspapers and it's disarray time amongst Rangers supporters. The meek get meeker, the bold get bolder, hands are wrung, songs are sung, fear and capitulation, fuck-em and defiance. Everyone protesting they have the only right solution. Five minutes ago it was a universal plea for consensus and cooperation. Didn't last long.

This is only the tip of the iceberg ,you will find that it is all politically motivated with major input from the rc church who are one of the most corrupt and sectarian groups in the world.Just take a look at politics in N.Ireland were no matter what the poor rcs want they get ,no matter what or at who`s expense.No matter what we say or do the goalposts will keep being moved until they cant be moved any farther

This is only the tip of the iceberg ,you will find that it is all politically motivated with major input from the rc church who are one of the most corrupt and sectarian groups in the world.Just take a look at politics in N.Ireland were no matter what the poor rcs want they get ,no matter what or at who`s expense.No matter what we say or do the goalposts will keep being moved until they cant be moved any farther

Been saying this for years. The RC political machine is at the root of all of this.

Exactly! You know what's really going on here when pieces of work like Kearney start lobbying the SFA over a harmless pope joke.

The current catholic cabal's campaign against Rangers was put right into overdrive when Benedict XVI (a huge footy fan) was elected 6 years ago. A year after he took office Rangers were up on charges of anti-catholic sectarianism.

Anyone who thinks this is all because of guys like Britney & Phil mac are deluded.