mcgregor would love a new contract/ SPL Player of the Month

Very well deserved. Ive seen him 3 times recently against Celtic, Molde and Aberdeen and I thought he did enough to warrent a Scotland call up, certainly in place of whoever the 3rd keeper is in the squad.

It is a well deserved reward.... for this month. I dont think it merits him getting a call up to the national team just because he has played well in 4 or 5 games.

He has really impressed me though and i hope he continues with his performances of late, he could keep Letizi out of the first XI if he keeps doing what he's doing.

He's seems really keen to go and doesn't want a future at Rangers. He's unwilling to be a number 2.

Therefore I can't see him staying and his attitude doesn't impress me. No-one should be a guaranteed pick at a club the size of Rangers. We need a squad and not just 11 first picks.

He's seems really keen to go and doesn't want a future at Rangers. He's unwilling to be a number 2.

Therefore I can't see him staying and his attitude doesn't impress me. No-one should be a guaranteed pick at a club the size of Rangers. We need a squad and not just 11 first picks.

I know what you're saying but you can kind of see where he's coming from. He's 24/25 now and has seen other GK's leave the club to become number 1 at other SPL clubs, albeit not on the same par as Rangers.

If Letizi walks straight back into the team then it would be a slap in the face to McGregor for his hard work since he's come into the team.