RFC Sale - To be announced tomorrow?

Behave yourself ya fucking maddy :)

Administration would mean all assets being "liquidised" there would be no Auchenhowie, no playing staff to speak of, a ten point penalty, possible suspension from Europe and that's just off the top of my head. I'm almost certain that Rangers will not enter Administration in my lifetime

Totally agree Administration is a very very last option that I hope will never happen.

Behave yourself ya fucking maddy :)

Administration would mean all assets being "liquidised" there would be no Auchenhowie, no playing staff to speak of, a ten point penalty, possible suspension from Europe and that's just off the top of my head. I'm almost certain that Rangers will not enter Administration in my lifetime

Nah, that would be liquidation. Not the same thing at all.

AJ didn't say anything about a deal being done in 48 hrs guys. He said we could or should know one way or another within 48 hrs. The fact that we didn't speaks volumes IMO, but don't take it from me because I know nothing.

Guest kbotw
Nah, that would be liquidation. Not the same thing at all.

Apologies, the use of the word liquidation wasn't the best. There would however be assets sold to satisfy our debtors (for talkings sake 20 mil). That's the training ground and 3 first teamers. The points deduction and possible revocation of European license stand though

Apologies, the use of the word liquidation wasn't the best. There would however be assets sold to satisfy our debtors (for talkings sake 20 mil). That's the training ground and 3 first teamers. The points deduction and possible revocation of European license stand though

In theory perhaps but in reality there would be no chance any of that happening, except for the points deduction which would be mandatory. A cheap price to pay for getting this debt monkey off our backs. Administration has been used proactively to save and resurrect many a business - we've been in the shit for a long time and unless you do something to change it, things just keep on deteriorating. I don't think we have a viable buyer yet, or at least if we do then he hasn't revealed himself and, in that case, administration may not even be a choice

in the meantime what are the options for the fans? are they just expected to turn up with the cash for their season books and keep the panto running along as it has been for the last ten years?

i certainly aint having a maddy. its a very real possibility that enough fans will say enough is enough and not renew their season books. the end of the season will be a bridge too far.

if that happens then administration will be a very real possibility.

i certainly aint having a maddy. its a very real possibility that enough fans will say enough is enough and not renew their season books. the end of the season will be a bridge too far.

if that happens then administration will be a very real possibility.

I'd like to think so. Maybe then someone at the club will show enough respect to fukking talk to us.

Tbh folks supporters ain't going to hand over season ticket money and not know what the hell is going on! The longer it rumbles on the more fed up the supporters are getting and also becoming more frustrated, myself included :(

Edited by Gers4Life