Real Madrid v Barca x 4

Real to play Barca 4 times in 18 days.

La Liga

Spanish Cup final

Champions League semi-finals legs 1 and 2.

Lets see if the main thing in the headlines are about policing fans or whether they discuss the football and who will win.

Last nights game was disappointing. I love Jose M, but he can be a frustrating guy. He set up RM not to loose last night, why on earth would RM set up like that at home against anyone.

I think they’ll win the cup final 1-0 though but go out the CL to Barca.

I fancy Real to win the CL semi. The fact they are playing 4 times may have had made last nights game a cautious one. The league is probably Barcas so the CL is the one they both want to win.

Real v Man U final although I had a sneeky tenner on Schalke to win it before the semi against Inter.

Last nights game was disappointing. I love Jose M, but he can be a frustrating guy. He set up RM not to loose last night, why on earth would RM set up like that at home against anyone.

I think they’ll win the cup final 1-0 though but go out the CL to Barca.

Because Barca are the best team in the world and butt fucked them 5-0 last time.

Far to much diving in that match Barcelona are becoming very very annoying. Busquets in your side doesn't help either.

Jose did predict that he would go down to 10 men and he was correct whether he knew the ref's were favourable to Barca thats a different matter :whistle:.