I don't know about you chaps, but this ghiolla bhain individual could slowly be turning me into a bigot.

His lies, conjecture, accusations and lack of any objectivity whatsoever, coupled with the fact that there are people who buy into his stuff and take it on, could be turning me into a hater of "Irish Catholics"

His website is so full of "tales" about our Club, it shows up the "offensive singing" complaint as merely just another rant and really nothing as important as the media would have us all believe.

The website is also a continous rant about anti Irish/Catholic racism in Scotland.

Apparently Irish/Catholics cannot even walk down any street in Scotland without being attacked...that's the last time I keep company with any of my friends of that persuasion, far too dangerous so it seems.

Even the Church of Scotland and, would you believe, the Scottish Arts Council get a bit of a kicking.

If you haven't read his site, see for yourself and make your own minds up.

http://www.philmacgiollabhain.com/

I appeal to you all, on behalf of myself and all my ashamed "Irish/Catholic" friends, please play Mr. Bhain at his own game; use the internet to contact everyone you know, your MP, MSP, and the Scottish Government to mention just a few, to get this bigot shut down before he turns us all against the entire Irish Race.

Please stop posting links to his pathetic site , if you want to post anything , copy and paste it , all you are doing is giving him hits

So what if I give him "hits", big deal.

I want as many people as possible to read his articles and see him for what he is.

Guest Dutchy

I don't think the bigot will stop his rants based on how many hits he gets, or not. I think it's best to expose his inaccuracies rather than let him sit in his lair spouting this crap.

So what if I give him "hits", big deal.

I want as many people as possible to read his articles and see him for what he is.

well just copy and paste what you want out , the more hits he gets the more his site is viewed as successful , you do understand that

Have to agree that it's better not to post links to these type of sites. Just copy and paste a whole article from his site if you want to discuss it. It's the same for sites like Scotzine and any of the Celtic sites, blogs or forums. Apart from anything else, if we post links to these sites their admin can see how many hits they're getting from Gersnet which puts us on their radar. We don't want to get infested with tims.