Bougherra to QPR?

I see a fair few people think that is acceptable figure which I find baffling. I guess its to do with my accountancy side and my general transfer policy of getting back what we paid for a player.

I would imagine it is only an acceptable figure outside Ibrox.

I'm still slightly reeling about losing Miller for almost half what Brum were willing to pay and I thought that was barring on a joke figure from Brum considering his goals even if it was in the SPL. I know he was a greedy bugger and I would have preferred if he stayed as him and Jelavic would have caused huge problems.

The Miller transfer was a stupid one - for the amount of money we received it would have been more expedient to keep him, selling him was only good in any sense for the very, very short term thinking, as in a couple of weeks. However, I'm pretty sure that was a bank decision, which does beg the question of what their ulterior motives have been. It was a great way of giving Celtic a helping hand in the race for the title.

To be honest I think IF we had have kept Miller the league would have been tied up by now.

Only thing is IF my auntie had balls she would have been my uncle.

I don't think you'll get anyone disagreeing with you on that one Pete,makes it all the more a daft/strange decision,if/when we do win this league it has to go down as one of the best considering the circumstances WS & staff,players have had to operate under. I also believe we couldn't have been this successful over the last few seasons with anybody other than WS in charge.

The Miller transfer was a stupid one - for the amount of money we received it would have been more expedient to keep him, selling him was only good in any sense for the very, very short term thinking, as in a couple of weeks. However, I'm pretty sure that was a bank decision, which does beg the question of what their ulterior motives have been. It was a great way of giving Celtic a helping hand in the race for the title.

Miller went because he was going to �£200,000 a month in his bank. I can't blame him for that tbh

Miller went because he was going to �£200,000 a month in his bank. I can't blame him for that tbh

But he could only go before the summer with the club's permission - it was not a good footballing move. If we received �£3M for him you could maybe see the point but at �£300k, even with an unhappy player, it was a very poor decision, and by all accounts it was forced by the bank.

Despite Bougherra not having a great season I'm pretty sure we can realise more than �£600K for him.

�£2-3million should still be possible.

I have a feeling about halfway between those numbers will be enough. It has to be remembered that �£2M is peanuts for most upper half Prem teams. A bit like �£500k for us under Advocaat...