I've just read he had an exellent game against the tim reserves who had 9 first team players playing. In our time of need any chance of him appearing on the first team bench? Does anyone who watches the reserves see a future for him at Ibrox?

Ashikodi came on at Parkhead for 3 secs.

I was at the OF reserves game and Ashikodi did quite well. He's reasonably tall and puts himself about quite well for a young lad. He played the first half on the right wing but did better in the 2nd half when he was moved up front more centrally.

It's hard to rate a player on one showing but he certainly looks capable enough. If he can work hard and get the odd first team game he might improve as well.

He went on for three seconds but reputedly, Eck thought there were three minutes left.

I've caught snippets of him playing for the reserves (watching a whole reserve game would probably bore me to tears and cause a domestic too) and he always seems like one of the best players on the park.

I've mentioned his name here numerous times along with Carcary and N'Gessan (who's now on loan) as a player who catches the eye.

From what i've heard Ashikodi is rated quite highly by the coaches at Murray Park. He is very fast but still quite lightweight for the first team. The best similarity I can think of is Shaun Wright Philips of Chelsea as he can play in several positions up front