Thoughts on the Era so far

Well, my thought is simply this:

Last season was the worst season I have ever witnessed as a Rangers fan. Ten games into last season we had 20 points, this season we have 15.

Le Guen has made some poor decisions, one was replacing McGregor and another is shunning Boyd. We haven't played good football since Le Guen has taken over although I confess I was only listening to the game today. The fans booing at Letizi were a disgrace though, that doesn't help anyone.

Well, my thought is simply this:

Last season was the worst season I have ever witnessed as a Rangers fan. Ten games into last season we had 20 points, this season we have 15.

Le Guen has made some poor decisions, one was replacing McGregor and another is shunning Boyd. We haven't played good football since Le Guen has taken over although I confess I was only listening to the game today. The fans booing at Letizi were a disgrace though, that doesn't help anyone.

You serious with that quote ? We havent played good football recently but we played VERY well at the start of the season.

Right now we are a team playing with very low confidence and, IMO, the wrong formation at Ibrox.

Every team that comes to Ibrox is playing with one man up front and 10 behind the ball yet we play with 4 defenders.

Time for the 3-5-2 at Ibrox in my opinion.

I thought we played excellent football at the start of the season and both PLG & the players deserve our full support. But there have been worrying signs over the last few months similar to when AM was in charge where we just can't seem to understand some of the decisions being made. The way Kris Boyd seems to have been overlooked is particularly strange.

I thought we played excellent football at the start of the season and both PLG & the players deserve our full support. But there have been worrying signs over the last few months similar to when AM was in charge where we just can't seem to understand some of the decisions being made. The way Kris Boyd seems to have been overlooked is particularly strange.

agreed there. Boyd should be a stick on for starting 11. i remember a discusion on here pre-season, everyone was a bit disappointed with the lack of strike power signed but everyone was behind boydy and seen him as part of the backbone to the team. :confused: answers on a postcard please ?

We will struggle to finish second if we continue with this poor form.PLG needs time....but will he get it as the fans can get very vocal and abusive.

Fingers crossed we really need a great deal of luck to get anywhere near the top of the league now.

Guest The_Rock

Fed up of people saying weve been playing well , creating a few chances in a game dosent count for anything , WHEN HAVE WE PLAYED ABOVE AVERAGE , bullshit and im running out of patience with this new era , better get his finger out and realise that the game in scotland is different than in france .

Guest loyal and blue

yes boyd must start but if you play him you must get the ball into the box on the deck and we dont do that , the jury might not be out much longer