RANGERS FIGHT TO HAVE SPY NAMED - leggo

All the club can do is argue as to the meaning of the songs and that the interpretation is incorrect, something that they should be doing whether the person is neutral or not.

I hope they at least put forward a case to challenge the neutrality of the report, but if we aren't given the identity of the person there isn't a case there, so it all hinges on whether UEFA force FARE to reveal who it was.

I hope they at least put forward a case to challenge the neutrality of the report, but if we aren't given the identity of the person there isn't a case there, so it all hinges on whether UEFA force FARE to reveal who it was.

The identity of the person will not be that relevant to UEFA. They have the DVD complied on our songs and are not going to ignore that just because they don't know the person that submitted it.

The identity of the person will not be that relevant to UEFA. They have the DVD complied on our songs and are not going to ignore that just because they don't know the person that submitted it.

Agree with Dell I don't think it will make any difference to the UEFA decision I can only hope our Legal eagles can keep the penalty down to a fine and another warning. I would certainly be pushing the fact of the good behaviour of our fans in Eindhoven. Punishing fans so heavily, who had behaved so impeccably apart from singing a song seems really harsh.

With the revelation that Kieran Brady may well be the FARE rep on both the Eindhoven games it is interesting to read the kind of company he was speaking to in early March. I wonder if they may have discussed Rangers probation period ending soon and what they could do before it ends?

His new organisation is here should anyone wish to contact him with any questions.

http://www.cici.org.uk/contacts.htm

Also look who the 3 people involved in the story below are. Strange they all seem to be hanging out together in early March.

March 1st

By: Phil Mac Giolla Bhain

Piara Powar is the Chief Executive of Football Against Racism in Europe (FARE).

Previously the CEO of the Kick It Out organisation in the UK he is highly influential in the corridors of football power in Europe.

Speaking exclusively to this journalist about the behaviour of the Rangers fans in Europe this season and UEFA�s lack of response so far to a tirade of discriminatory chanting over the past eight games in Europe he said:

ââ?¬Å?One of the challenges about Anti-Irish racism and anti-Catholic sectarianism is that UEFA need to warn Rangers at the start of every round.ââ?¬Â

ââ?¬Å?There is no point in blaming UEFA for perceived inaction on this matter. The problem resides in Scotland and has to be dealt with by the SFA and the club.ââ?¬Â

ââ?¬Å?What is clear to everyone, is that action needs to be taken these levels of abuse just canââ?¬â?¢t continue.ââ?¬Â

ââ?¬Å?We are prepared to sit down with the SFA and both Glasgow clubs to help.ââ?¬Â

I showed Piara Powar�s views to Kieron Brady, an Equality expert with Celebrate Identity Challenge Intolerance, and put the following questions to him:

Phil Mac Giolla Bhain:

Piara Powar has revealed that RFC need to be warned about their fans behaviour at the start of every tie whereas every other club with problematic fans have only to be reminded at the start of a European campaign. What does this, in your professional opinion, reveal about the extent of the problem at RFC?

Kieron Brady:

ââ?¬Å?This reinforces the view that the issues that exist within Rangers do have unique components. Of course other clubs throughout Europe are presented with difficulties around racism and religious intolerance. In terms of regularity within games however, the numbers responsible, frequency across the season and the lack of any bona fide condemnation and unprecedented action from the club, then it illustrates that this is a profound problem. We have not yet reached a stage where the club, or the many decent Rangers fans who love their club without this baggage, feel empowered enough to be instigate change by challenging what is in their midst.ââ?¬Â

The interview carries on in a similar vein but I am sure you can get the jist.

This is the same Piara Powar whose organisation was contacted by the RST regarding racism at Parkhead to El Hadji Diouf to which they didnt receive a response. I wonder how these anti-racism groups decide what to comment on and what to ignore?

With the revelation that Kieran Brady may well be the FARE rep on both the Eindhoven games it is interesting to read the kind of company he was speaking to in early March. I wonder if they may have discussed Rangers probation period ending soon and what they could do before it ends?

His new organisation is here should anyone wish to contact him with any questions.

http://www.cici.org.uk/contacts.htm

Also look who the 3 people involved in the story below are. Strange they all seem to be hanging out together in early March.

The interview carries on in a similar vein but I am sure you can get the jist.

This is the same Piara Powar whose organisation was contacted by the RST regarding racism at Parkhead to El Hadji Diouf to which they didnt receive a response. I wonder how these anti-racism groups decide what to comment on and what to ignore?

excellent first post.:thup: