Mixed feelings on this one McGregor has been brilliant and to be honest deserved to keep his place. Obviously le Guen has brought Letizi to Ibrox by telling him he is No.1, so it would be a hard decision not to give him the chance to prove he really is the no.1. Hopefully if Letizi plays bad le Guen will give McGregor his place back and not be too pig-headed to change. Look at the possitive he and we now know what McGregor can do, if Letizi does not prove he is better and makes a lot of blunders then McGregor will then get his real big chance.

Mixed feelings on this one McGregor has been brilliant and to be honest deserved to keep his place. Obviously le Guen has brought Letizi to Ibrox by telling him he is No.1, so it would be a hard decision not to give him the chance to prove he really is the no.1. Hopefully if Letizi plays bad le Guen will give McGregor his place back and not be too pig-headed to change. Look at the possitive he and we now know what McGregor can do, if Letizi does not prove he is better and makes a lot of blunders then McGregor will then get his real big chance.

Personally I now think that no matter what Letizi does McGregor will have made his mind up to leave, and in my opinion, quite rightly so.

What more can he do Pete ? He has played very well in an under-performing team - I can't see a whole lot more he can do to prove his credentials.

Why should he stay and fight for a place when he has done a very good job of fighting for it already to be dumped as soon as his competitor is injured.

I rate PLG very highly but this decision just reminds me of some of the mistakes of "loyalty" that Eck placed in some of his players.

Personally I now think that no matter what Letizi does McGregor will have made his mind up to leave, and in my opinion, quite rightly so.

What more can he do Pete ? He has played very well in an under-performing team - I can't see a whole lot more he can do to prove his credentials.

Why should he stay and fight for a place when he has done a very good job of fighting for it already to be dumped as soon as his competitor is injured.

I rate PLG very highly but this decision just reminds me of some of the mistakes of "loyalty" that Eck placed in some of his players.

I can't disagree with you Craig but i really feel he has to give Letizi a chance to fail through bad play rather than injury. If it was based on a nine month injury and McGregor was great for 9 months then ok. 5 or 6 games does not make you a great keeper.

I can't disagree with you Craig but i really feel he has to give Letizi a chance to fail through bad play rather than injury. If it was based on a nine month injury and McGregor was great for 9 months then ok. 5 or 6 games does not make you a great keeper.

It is a difficult one to determine -"damned if you do and damned if you don't".

Neither keeper is at fault but IMO McGregor is the man holding the gloves and until he gets injured or loses form should remain between the sticks.

It isn't Letizi's fault he got injured, but he did, and with McGregor playing so well, Letizi should have to wait for a change in circumstances to get back in.

McGregor has been playing consistently well and is fit so, again IMO, doesnt deserve to be dropped.

It is a difficult one to determine -"damned if you do and damned if you don't".

Neither keeper is at fault but IMO McGregor is the man holding the gloves and until he gets injured or loses form should remain between the sticks.

It isn't Letizi's fault he got injured, but he did, and with McGregor playing so well, Letizi should have to wait for a change in circumstances to get back in.

McGregor has been playing consistently well and is fit so, again IMO, doesnt deserve to be dropped.

As i said i agree with you but i can also see the situation le Guen is in. I hope it does not turn into pig-headedness though.

As i said i agree with you but i can also see the situation le Guen is in. I hope it does not turn into pig-headedness though.

FUCK LE GUEN

What has he done for us?

Fuck all.

Just lost us the next big goalie in scotland too.

Big eck loyalk !

Get a grip there Dunn, you cant say Fuck Le Guen ans what has he done after 2 months.

Im not bothered by this at all, Letizi started the season as No.1 and continues. McGregor came in and done a great job when called apon, just what a keeper should do. He will get another chance.

Id rather it was Klos with a recall tho!

Get a grip there Dunn, you cant say Fuck Le Guen ans what has he done after 2 months.

Im not bothered by this at all, Letizi started the season as No.1 and continues. McGregor came in and done a great job when called apon, just what a keeper should do. He will get another chance.

Id rather it was Klos with a recall tho!

I doubt McGregor will get another chance though Gribz - it is obvious that he can do no more to win the keeper's jersey so he will only get a chance through injury - and as he is confident in his abilities he will take them elsewhere to command a regular game (rightly so).

Klos I don't believe will play in a Rangers jersey again.

Which leaves us with Letizi and he isn't the youngest guy around either. I think we may have to look for another keeper at the end of the season.

bit perplexed as to this decision :confused: no real reason why Leitzi should walk back into the side. big deal if he was No1 before injury, he may a few blunders which cost us point whereas mcgregor has come in and probably saved us a few points.

why replace an inform goalie with one coming back from injury is old and not v impressive in the first place.

Will the guys who were pro Letizi coming back admit they were wrong. Another blunder sold a goal today. I sit right inline with the post and firstly he did not need to make a save as it was going wide. Secondly as I assume he was unsure if it was going wide (more poor keeping as he should know where his goal is) and decided to make the save he should have pushed it away from the goal and not tamely pushed it to the feet of a striker.

And dont start with the "bad attitude nonsense". If he's the best keeper currentl available at the club who isn't getting a fair crack of the whip then he is well within his rights to ask for a move to a club where he can get a regular game. As a true professional he should be looking for a regular game and not just be happy to pick up a pay cheque for warming the bench. IMO he has every right to make this known.

Allan McGregor!