Whyte offer rejected rumour - denied by Johnston

My source close to LBG tells me that Rangers Board have now formally rejected Whyte's offer with working capital plan.

Whyte has now to decide whether to make a "hostile" bid which presumably would involve an EGM in an attempt to remove the Board (or at least the Independents).

I still think it will come to a head in the next while as I think there's been too much said (or leaked) by the different parties involved and Whyte has spent too much time and money to go quietly. Lloyds and SDM will no doubt also have their say having come this far.

How are we meant to know whos offer is best for Rangers?,then again does any of them give a shit?. If both of these guys have Rangers at heart then why not pull their resources and have joint ownership??. Pipe dream I think.

We need to trust SDM on that one I guess Ian......

What I do know is that its difficult to take any sort of other bid or comments by existing Rangers directors seriously just now given they've been present as our club has been run in to the ground over the last while. Some of the comments from Paul Murray today were unbelievable tbh.

Paul Murray should have made his move for club years back if he was serious about helping us rather than sitting back and watching us decline and deplete the squad even more.

I can't help but think this is all to do with Ego for some current board members and not about what is best for fans or club.

If Whyte comes in and clears debt they all know they will soon be out of a job.

We need to trust SDM on that one I guess Ian......

What I do know is that its difficult to take any sort of other bid or comments by existing Rangers directors seriously just now given they've been present as our club has been run in to the ground over the last while. Some of the comments from Paul Murray today were unbelievable tbh.

Didn't see the stuff from Murray.