Whyte offer rejected rumour - denied by Johnston

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't but for all the rumour and counter rumour you still have no idea what that truth might be. Neither do you have any idea which rumours are genuinely held and which are extensions of feeble egos. Other than filling forum pages, what value that all presents escapes me.

Keeps the forum going!;)

Guest bigbob

deal to be done tomorrow so says graham spiers he said last night that the deal would go through in 36 hours so it will be done at 10 or 11 tomorrow morning

I think the whole Paul Murray plan reeks of desperation and is not a sound economic one for The Rangers.

Would you want us run by desperate men?

Do you know if Mr Whyte's plan merits the approval of Adam Smith.

I'd rather be run by someone desperate for Rangers to prosper as opposed to by someone desperate to make money out of us.

Do you know if Mr Whyte's plan merits the approval of Adam Smith.

I'd rather be run by someone desperate for Rangers to prosper as opposed to by someone desperate to make money out of us.

But surely to make money out of us we're going to have to prosper? If there was any sort of quick fix available to get us out of the hole we're in, or even to make SDM a quick buck, do you not think he'd have done it himself by now?

Just playing devil's advocate btw :)