Deal Done At Last - 85.3% of RFC sold for �£1 according to Stock Exchange

Yeh, but the status quo is NOT an option. Just means further paring down and even poorer quality than hitherto coming into Ibrox. If Whyte walks, we are stuck with LBG. If Dave King was really an option he had plenty of chances before now; in any event I'm not happy with us being linked with someone described as a criminal by the SA authorities. Surely Johnston's misgivings are not that serious. What axe does he have to grind actually? He is retiring from the board soon.

I haven't a clue how serious AJ's misgivings are. He obviously has some though. He and the other 4 directors were appointed to the Committee to report to the other shareholders, which they are failing to do, other than some press sound-bites.

We can't automatically assume that Whyte is going to be better than the status quo, if his plan is putting us �£50m in debt by the end of next season.

I haven't a clue how serious AJ's misgivings are. He obviously has some though. He and the other 4 directors were appointed to the Committee to report to the other shareholders, which they are failing to do, other than some press sound-bites.

We can't automatically assume that Whyte is going to be better than the status quo, if his plan is putting us �£50m in debt by the end of next season.

While he has only put himself 1 pound in debt I may add.

Where's that come from?

Who's saying Whyte's putting us in 50M of debt next season?

Me. Well, I'm not really, but if all he is doing is planning to move our existing debt to another provider and finance the promised spending spree by taking out more debt, and if we don't qualify for the CL, then have another spending spree it could be heading in that direction.

we have no idea what Whyte's plans are and let's hope that he come out and clarifies it and I'm barking up the wrong tree.