Craig Whyte Exclusive On RangersTV

All very interesting and the chap (though obviously uncomfortable in the media spotlight) certainly seem a determined bugger.

As ever though we'll have to wait and see what meat he puts on the bones he's throwing us.

All very interesting and the chap (though obviously uncomfortable in the media spotlight) certainly seem a determined bugger.

As ever though we'll have to wait and see what meat he puts on the bones he's throwing us.

Yes horrible the way he keeps saying I or Aye every second word. I wonder if he always does that or it is just nerves?

Yes horrible the way he keeps saying I or Aye every second word. I wonder if he always does that or it is just nerves?

Seems like he's uncomfortable with public speaking - or at least via TV.

After the past six months, it can't be lack of bottle or confidence. He's demonstrated a single-mindedness that - in my mind - is impressive.

And despite what the yahoos think, he doesn't strike me as a liquidation cowboy. He could have gone after lots of other easier targets in the meantime.

So- for me - he seems real. A Bear, and fair chuffed to be owning his Club.

He made the right noises about the tax case, revenue streams and global branding.

Still didn't have a tie, and didn't mention the pies.

Still, one step at a time.

Seems like he's uncomfortable with public speaking - or at least via TV.

After the past six months, it can't be lack of bottle or confidence. He's demonstrated a single-mindedness that - in my mind - is impressive.

And despite what the yahoos think, he doesn't strike me as a liquidation cowboy. He could have gone after lots of other easier targets in the meantime.

So- for me - he seems real. A Bear, and fair chuffed to be owning his Club.

He made the right noises about the tax case, revenue streams and global branding.

Still didn't have a tie, and didn't mention the pies.

Still, one step at a time.

If he doesn't have a tie by tomorrow night I am going to flood his e-mail account.:smile: