Seems everything Celtic and Celtic are hell bent on bringing down Rangers.

Over the past 5 years or so Rangers FC have been skint and teetering on extinction, we have as always battled on and tried our best in winning trophies for the fans.

Our club has come close to the edge, just like Bheast FC did some years ago.

Did our supporters try do wipe them into oblivion by going on line and urging UEFA to to shut them down?

NO!

That lot over there hate us so much it's criminal, yet they are allowed to carry on. Seems there's no problem with bringing down a proud pillar in Scottish society, which is Rangers Football Club.

I have always sung the songs, and I don't care as I will continue to to do so (grudgingly not at Rangers games)

These Bheasts just simply don't know what having 'a dig' is anymore.

The passion and hate for your rival in football has been proved to be no better in the world than Rangers.

We have had some song banned and our club have been hammered for �£�£�£�£�£'s when our club don't have any money, talk about 'knifing' when you're on the floor?

Our great rivals don't exist anymore....their just a bunch of arseholes now, hellbent in destroying RFC with politics.

Who the fuck are they?

Edited by 54andcounting

Can I ask WHY you sing those songs? I always thought for most it was just to wind up the Tims, but you seem a bit different... I can understand people singing songs at or around the context football matches, but outside the game they start to look a bit strange. I know Celtic fans do it all the time, but they ARE strange - and they mean the lyrics as they are indoctrinated into the bigotry. You sound like you mean them too.

Away from football those songs are not my kind of music and I'm much more interested in other stuff.

CFC was minutes from becoming no more, and i don;t mean administration, i mean ceasing from existence. The Dome would now be Morrisons in Laymens terms.

That would have been a disaster for The Rangers at that moment in time. Wee Fergus, although a wealthy man, was unsure wither it would be worth him buying them so had, through various parties said he was not going to buy them. No one else was looking at buying them.

SDM called Wee Fergus the night before and basically gave him a loan of �£4m to buy them.

Now, i know people will ask for proof, i have none. But at the time, if you were following the scenario at the Bheatsts you will see it actually makes sense.

So you are just guessing. Nothing to corroborate.

Not casting stones at you but that is one I would definitely need to see some kind of proof on before believing.

I'm going to ask the wife to read this thread, in the hope that afterwards she will now believe my tale after i returned home without my Jeans on at 3am last Monday morning. I told her i had been abducted by aliens and forced to have sexual intercourse with one of the female aliens, they then kept my jeans as some sort of intergalactic trophy.