If Johnston knows something detrimental to Whyte's plans, then why does he not speak up.

Is it lies, rumour, facts or unsubstantiated facts ?

He must speak up or shut up imo.

Also,why did he make a big deal out of all ths when he had already said he was quitting??,why did it get to the stage where CW '' removed him ''?.

His "irregularities" as I understand it were not so much mishandling our finances but enhancing his own. From what I have been able to gather, he has been suspended for awarding himself a new contract involving an enhanced pay off. Also, I believe that at the time of the takeover, he was in the process of suing the club (I don't know the grounds for this action).

Also,why did he make a big deal out of all ths when he had already said he was quitting??,why did it get to the stage where CW '' removed him ''?.

Lord knows I hate Johnston and am glad to see the back of him, but he claims that he was going to resign 2 weeks after the takeover but Whyte asked him to remain on for another fortnight instead before apparently changing his mind and asking him to resign, which Johnston refused to do on principle and as such was removed.

Whyte hasn't confirmed or denied this, and ultimately it doesn't really matter. Johnston was always going, it's just a pity he's taking potshots at Whyte now. Smacks of sour grapes.

His "irregularities" as I understand it were not so much mishandling our finances but enhancing his own. From what I have been able to gather, he has been suspended for awarding himself a new contract involving an enhanced pay off. Also, I believe that at the time of the takeover, he was in the process of suing the club (I don't know the grounds for this action).

Yes, he allegedly effectively 'stole' from Rangers, so badly we were run that we didn't realise what he was up to. I'd like him gone, and if guilty of theft, punished by the law.

I wonder where all this (mis?)information is coming from? :rolleyes:

I was wondering the same. I'm amazed that anyone thinks Martin Bain would steal from the club. It's unthinkable.

Yes, he allegedly effectively 'stole' from Rangers, so badly we were run that we didn't realise what he was up to. I'd like him gone, and if guilty of theft, punished by the law.

You read too many celtc forums.

i was very puzzled by his 250 grand wage rise roughly six weeks before miller left for a pittance. it has always niggled me.

greedy bastard. hope whyte takes him by the balls from an large height.