The Whyte dissention camp lives on

Frankie

Where did you hear about one agent handling the transfers?

From the same person who kept me reasonably well updated during the ownership saga.

As I've said, he reckons games are being played here though.

I don't think there can be any doubt that games are still being played, I guess the question is to what end and by who?

I'd fancy someone is being 'vigilant'...

Anyone know if the Assembly have a meeting scheduled with the new owner?

Heard a rumour that there is no money and all signings will be bosmans. The source is a current employee at Ibrox and legend from his playing days.

Sure you did and you were jusr waiting on somebody starting a thread like this one for you to post?

Why do people post crap like the above? I have no idea if we will spend money or not but people really do talk so crap with there inside info.

Sure you did and you were jusr waiting on somebody starting a thread like this one for you to post?

Why do people post crap like the above? I have no idea if we will spend money or not but people really do talk so crap with there inside info.

Ironic that you use that word towards some else yet haven't realised what 99% of your posts actually say. Keep trolling lonely pint.

Guest Dutchy
This is the vaguest thread I think I've ever seen on here.

True, but we might get a good barney going between shorebear and Cumbernauldgers.;)

Ironic that you use that word towards some else yet haven't realised what 99% of your posts actually say. Keep trolling lonely pint.

Ha ha another that talks crap and keep back up what he says so attacts somebody else. Mate face facts you posted rubbish and got caught out. No need for the name calling.