The Whyte dissention camp lives on

frankie you got your info from dave king paul murray and douglas park who will probally still mad that they did not get the club.

I'm not the Park family's favourite blogger so afraid you're wrong mate.

This whole saga doesn't get easier

I can't really se CW promising something so publicly and within such a short time totally reneging.

Does't make business sense to lose the trust of the linters so quickly.

And there was me thinking our worries were over.

It certainly seems odd that Whyte would publicly state in both the print media and on Rangers TV that there will be �£25m over 5 seasons, with "front-ending" for the coming season if he couldn't follow through. Has he be lying to Coisty as well? Ally's come out and said that they're on the same page after meeting him.

My first reaction was that the rumours stank of timothy but if you trust your source, Frankie.....well it's a bit worrying.

Could it be chinese whispers in that it's not that there's no cash but the big signings being looked at happen to be bosmans?

It's difficult to say really.

As with others in the thread myself and the guy who told me this are rather confused. We feel the rumours are unlikely but we're not sure what people would have to gain by starting them directly or indirectly.

I wish everyone would calm down to a frenzy , the window hasn't even opened yet , McCoist will sooon be making enough noises if he isnt getting the support he was promised . most players are still away or are just away on their holidays , remember with the 25 players squad introduction in England , there will be plenty of players looking for clubs that wil either have to accept deals or face the prospect of no money at all , also we will always be second choice to the EPL we just have to accept that .

I wish everyone would calm down to a frenzy , the window hasn't even opened yet , McCoist will sooon be making enough noises if he isnt getting the support he was promised . most players are still away or are just away on their holidays , remember with the 25 players squad introduction in England , there will be plenty of players looking for clubs that wil either have to accept deals or face the prospect of no money at all , also we will always be second choice to the EPL we just have to accept that .

I don't think anyone is trying to upgrade our ambitions or hurry the manager into ill-judged hasty signings. More that there continues to be doubts about the ongoing fiscal viability of Whyte.

As said earlier, I also don't doubt there is an element of mischief-making here so I'm not overly worried personally. The coming weeks will be interesting though and I'm looking forward to the situation settling down and Whyte really stamping his financial authority on our future.

:)