Gers make Goodwillie approach

What is the situation with his charge?

I thought it was still not fully resolved?

As far as I know it has been put on hold until a later date. he was supposed to appear at Livingston court in February but the trial was put back to a yet unknown date.I would imagine the Police are finding it hard to get a case against him and will drop the charges. Just a guess though.

Guest Dutchy

I don't see anything really new about this news. We always knew that �£2million would be the asking price. As far as Rangers are concerned, they would noramally expect to get away with a bid of �£1.8 million, but there is now the obligatory notion of 'other' clubs showing interest. So if he does come to Rangers, all will depend on him accepting the terms of his deal that Rangers could offer. Which would prbabably be much lesser than the clubs down south could offer. This then puts the ball firmly in Goodwillie's court.

I can't see that this price is news, other than the fact that Rangers have made an official 'question'.