bardsley dropped

5 live is now saying he's not the only man u player to be sent home.

they're not meaning martin are they?

Must be since he's the only other Man Ure guy at us the now. Martin has done basically Jack Shit too.

Must be since he's the only other Man Ure guy at us the now. Martin has done basically Jack Shit too.

Martin looked great early doors but, much like most of the rest of the team, has been crap for a while now

Nacho Novo gets a start on thursday and will play on the wing, so that pretty much confirms the two exits of bardsley and martin.

Sack two players two sdays before a european game, is not on. I wonder if there would have been an outcry if eck did the same thing.

Nacho Novo gets a start on thursday and will play on the wing, so that pretty much confirms the two exits of bardsley and martin.

Sack two players two sdays before a european game, is not on. I wonder if there would have been an outcry if eck did the same thing.

It doesn't confirm ANYTHING about Martin. He has been injured and PLG MIGHT not want to risk him.

Man, I hate how assumptions can be made so flippantly.

You could very well be right but your reasoning could be very flawed !

I disagree. Both have been no better than average so I think PLG is right to have told them to GTF! Martin's had one decent game and so has Bardsley.

Jesus fucking christ man

i dont know how anyone can back these decisions up ?

Bardsley is fucking brilliant man , he's solid and isn't afraid to challenge for the ball and as far as am concerned a much better player than alan hutton.

Brilliant? Ha.

He'd a mediocre right back with a decent freekick and who dosen't shy out of a tackle. That's it.

"Fucking brilliant" is just another case of stupid supporters over-rating people. The term "brilliant" should be used sparingly, not on below par reserves like Bardsley.

Brilliant? Ha.

He'd a mediocre right back with a decent freekick and who dosen't shy out of a tackle. That's it.

"Fucking brilliant" is just another case of stupid supporters over-rating people. The term "brilliant" should be used sparingly, not on below par reserves like Bardsley.

Agrred. People seem to be under the impression that just because we got him from Man Ure that he's going to be amazing. In the case of Bardsley that certainly ain't the case. His distribution on Saturday was shite. He's done nothing since he arrived here other than get sent off for acting like an arrogant wanker.