FC Twente Stadium Collapsed

Ithink someone will go to prisonfor this� There certainly were some criminal decisions

Whoever was responsible for the construction really should go out of business for this. I wouldn't even rule out prison. 2 people have died for God's sake.

• 2 months later...

I think they fixed it with the help of their fans. I sent my vrouw the same link, but she's overcoming the death of her dog and is not too interested in anything else at the moment.

Best to ask pete what's what, he's a lot closer than me, but I got the impression they were still playing at home. There was nothing I've heard to say that they are playing anywhere else???

I'm tryinig to get to all the Dutch grounds over the years and I've no fears about visiting Twente's ground. PSV's the only one I've visited thus far.

I think they fixed it with the help of their fans. I sent my vrouw the same link, but she's overcoming the death of her dog and is not too interested in anything else at the moment.

I thought they'd have been forced to play at another stadium until the wreckage was cleared and the health and safety donuts went in and assessed the remaining and given the all clear.

I don't think there was a great deal of wreckage as it just took a dunt from a crane while in place, just not fixed. Not so good for the 2 victims, but I'm not too sure if all the metal was bent and twisted and from what I could see on the video, a whole lot of their fans stepped up to construct seats and various other 'wee' jobs that didn't need a crane.

Even then, once the crane has the girder in place, most folk know how to use a spanner. So I'm of the mind that they are still playing at home, or they could have delayed some home games while it was finished off, but it looks OK at the moment.