Rangers 1 v 1 Hearts - The Quest for 55 begins slowly

Don't exaggerate. :D

A few people may have disagreed with the negative reaction to our friendly defeats but that's what forums are about - healthy debate. We're all big boys here and I'm sure we can defend our opinions when we disagree without feeling sorry for ourselves.

By all means post your diatribe, criticism or praise but spare us from the martyr stuff.

Not about martyrdom, it's about consistency, and there's been a real absence of it recently.

Go for it, the rest of us have.

Hopefully you aren't suggesting me as being inconsistent. I still hold the same opinion despite an opening draw.

Craig, you seem to be obsessively defending your opinion more than anyone else even when no one is looking at you.

Not about martyrdom, it's about consistency, and there's been a real absence of it recently.

Football fans are often fickle and certainly inconsistent. That's natural given our club and players usually have the same flaws.

Relax and don't feel so persecuted. I doubt a huge amount of posters are overly concerned about your perceived negativity - never mind everyone.

Craig, you seem to be obsessively defending your opinion more than anyone else even when no one is looking at you.

Unfortunately, when you accuse people of being inconsistent (but don't name names) and then accuse 'everyone' of 'having a go' at you, then it's not a huge surprise that some posters may feel you're talking about them.

Be a bit clearer and I'm sure the obsessions we see from some will decline.

not really. you are throwing out blanket "they are talking out of their arses" statements but those who defended the pre-season have, from what I see, remained consistent. ALL of them. and a draw to Hearts hasnt changed that, not at all.

it isn't obsessively defending an opinio, just righting your incorrect assessment that people have shown inconsistency in their opinion. Tell me any of those who defended the pre-season and now are showing the concern others showed. I don't see ANY of them changing their stance, yet you are shouting for an inconsistency which, quite frankly, isn't there.