Leggo - celtic racist bigot story buried

Guest Dutchy
How are poor arguments on a message board that different?

Actually, I would have said what I wrote was a statement, it's you that's making an arguement out of it, and a poor one at that. Fair enough, I'll have to remember to pass anyo or all of my opionions with you first.

That'll happen,eh!

Guest Dutchy
Think the point that was being made was if it was a Rangers fan we know how it would be reported in the press and on TV full court press front page lead story.

I think I'm aware of what Leggo is up to and in the main, I'm in agreement with what he has to say.

I was only trying to point out that if you're going to 'overcook' facts, you can be blown away all too easily.

This is an opinion of mine, but it is being attacked. Should I not give my opinions anymore on a website designed for opinnions???

I questioned your statement because it appeared factually incorrect.

It was reported, even if it was in a wee article inside, which may have been diffirent for Rangers. But BBC radio reported it in full, so it's incorrect to say it was not reported.

Leggo does not say it was not reported but your opening paragraph clearly suggests he did say that. You are every bit as guilty of subterfuge as he is and shouldn't be so defensive about people challenging your opinion on here.