Good day on the bookie front!

Three bets today...

Absolutely SLAYED the bookies today,

Had �£15 in the bank account starting early yesterday morning (13th june).

Slammed a �£10 on Korea to beat togo at 2/1 (dont ask how i got those odds, local Will Hill were giving stupid odds on games)

Ended up with �£30, slammed a five of that on France draw @ 3/1- (Ultimate knowledge from me by the way given the two teams drew twice in qualifiers...)

Claimed my �£15 off that and then slammed the lot on brazil at 1/3 to beat croatia...

Finished the day with �£50 (put a few stupid bets which lost me a few quid)

and then finished the night off with a heavy session in bamboo @ 70p a drink!

How has everyone else fared on the bookie front this WC?

I've made an absolute dime tonight!

Good betting Rino.

My bets arent coming up at all but its early.

Got Holland to win outright 25 quid at 14/1

Backed Spain aswell at 14/1 as they are due a tournament.

Fancied Mexico as a dark horse so backed them each way at 20/1

Henry / Raul as top scorers which i cant see coming up.

Im going to start betting on individual matches as ive got about 4 correct scores so far but not been betting on them.

In dissapointed in Henry's game.

He needs Trezeguet upfront with him.

Henry and Trez don't get along with each other hence why Trez wasn't playing yesterday but I can see the tactics and formation chyanging for the next game so the pair of them will have to put up with each other.

I stuck �£5 on Ronaldinho to score the last goal last night but that didn't come up. I'm not really fancying individual game betting, it really depends on a bet/game that tickles my fancy.

Henry and Trez don't get along with each other hence why Trez wasn't playing yesterday but I can see the tactics and formation chyanging for the next game so the pair of them will have to put up with each other.

Never knew that, they were a pretty good partnership when they used to play together at Monaco.

Never knew that, they were a pretty good partnership when they used to play together at Monaco.

I was kinda surprised too but according to the commentator during the France Swiss game yesterday it's true and I think Desially who was in the studio confirmed it too.