Another "asset" mortgaged off

How do you know the document scans are real?

Frankly don't believe them if you don't want to, however all documents like those are by law a matter of public record.

Check for yourself I'm not in the habit of posting shite, though I readily concede that I'm am highly sceptical of both Whyte's intentions and his modus operandi.

I posted the same scans on FF and it was removed though it is being looked at as to why they were removed, also posted it on RM which has resulted on me being banned for what posting the truth that doesn't fit in with their agenda of Whyte being the second coming incarnate.

Asking how you know they are real was just the first thing that came to mind, but as BD says they must be real because they can easily be verified.

I don't think you've been banned from RM btw because one of the mod/admin team over there has been sticking up for you and asking people to stop the tim accusations.