McKay arrives in Scotland and is available for Utd match

I honestly think that any combination involving Davis, Ness, Naismaith, Bedoya, Mckay and Wylde will play decent attacking football. The one thing we're all afraid of is Ally taking on Walter's penchant for favouritism....get Jig and Edu tae fuck! (the bench).

Utd game might be too soon for McKay but if we have intentions of partnering him with Davis in middle then imo he should start on Saturday so that he is ready for the mhanks a week on Sunday.

I'd go with this on Saturday

:ab: :sd: :mm: :gw:

with Naismith playing off Jelavic if Lafferty isn't fit and if Lafferty is fit I'd have Naisy on bench

Utd game might be too soon for McKay but if we have intentions of partnering him with Davis in middle then imo he should start on Saturday so that he is ready for the mhanks a week on Sunday.

I'd go with this on Saturday

:ab: :sd: :mm: :gw:

with Naismith playing off Jelavic if Lafferty isn't fit and if Lafferty is fit I'd have Naisy on bench

Wylde in front of Naismith? :surprised:

Yes. Naismith is carrying an injury and a wee rest this weekend should see him good for the Celtic game next week.

If he's fit enough to play to games for Scotland then he should be fit enough to play in a tricky away game, particularly with no game mid-week (that's correct isn't it?)

We aren't good enough that we can afford to rest one of our best players.

We aren't good enough that we can afford to rest one of our best players.

I think we are!!!

I would have him on the bench, but make sure he plays at some point to give him a wee run out. As other have stated, this would be purely to give his injury a wee break.

I would play Naismith,he is one of our more influential players.I'm also sure he would not have played for Scotland if he couldn't play for Rangers a week after.It seems everybody is making a big deal about his injury while he isn't.