Broken Seats On Sunday - Pics

Id be sending them the bill anyway. Surely we should have CCTV to prove they were wrecked on purpose and not substandard.

It would be near on impossible to capture the person vandalising the seats due to the high amount of people in that area at the time. Plus, there would be a yellow, browny smoke emanating from that stand on Sunday.

If someone is caught smashing a seat on CCTV, then you have an image of the perputrator. Identifying him/her may prove to be a bit more tricky, but not impossible as someone is sure to know him, if the image were to be put into the public arena, as the Manchester photos were.

I could then come down to who is going to pay for the police time spent looking through these images, so it would probably be impractical.

Which begs the question, why have all these CCTV cameras in the first place?

If someone is caught smashing a seat on CCTV, then you have an image of the perputrator. Identifying him/her may prove to be a bit more tricky, but not impossible as someone is sure to know him, if the image were to be put into the public arena, as the Manchester photos were.

I could then come down to who is going to pay for the police time spent looking through these images, so it would probably be impractical.

Which begs the question, why have all these CCTV cameras in the first place?

Surely having CCTV cameras is better than not? Trying to find a suspect in amongst supporters is tough, especially when they're all tightly packed together.

I'm not saying we shouldn't have it, I'm merely asking if it's ineffectual, what is the point of it? Surely these images need to have more exposure. Is there a website that police can publish these images, or does that interfer with sub-judicy rules?

I would have thought most of the chairs were broken when the crowd left, it certainly was the case in the only footage I've seen of fans smashing a ground up, but I'm sure theres some working away and weakening the chairs throughout the game.

As I was saying, the only pictures I've ever seen af destrution were very clear. Is it just cost that's the main factor?