Graham Stack off the hook

The more we whine the more we look like the turnips who ruined last season. The stack incident, in my opinion, is a no brainer when compared to the Naismith one. But I think that in order to make the SPL this season about football & not a pantomine like last year that maybe the best thing to do is ignore this kind of clear bias. Get on with winning the league, with dignity. Maybe someone could keep a record of this sort of thing & at the end of the season prepare a document, with evidence & send it to the SFA.

Was just about to suggest the same thing. Great minds think alike....

It really would be interesting to list all of the incidents that we see on the highlights, youtube etc etc.

Then at the end of the season when the Tims start moaning about how they have been cheated we can throw all the incidents in their face.

Soem of them are already suggesting that Commons shouldnt have been sent off on Sunday.... for a horror over the ball lunge which could have broken the guys leg.... and using the "he didnt connect with him" excuse.....despite their own manager agreeing with the red card. On top of that they have started the "SPL are masons" argument already too.... apparently it isnt fair that Rangers should get to play Hearts, Celtic and Hibs at home in the 1st round of games whilst they had to go to Ibrox & Tynecastle....

You couldnt make them up.

That not just one big whine at the end of the season.

I dont think it is a whine, more a keeping of records so as to be able to refute the inevitable "we were cheated by Rangers, the SFA, SPL" from the Tims.

We did this a couple of seasons ago with regards to incorrect refereeing decisions which affected games, but there were so many that it became difficult to keep on top of, but it was fairly obvious that Celtic were the benefactors of poor refereeing decisions than we were.

For every point we raise they will come back at you with two. Even if they are the most stupid statements you've ever heard they believe it because their not normal.

True, but that just makes them look all the more deranged. And it is good fun.

I dont think it is a whine, more a keeping of records so as to be able to refute the inevitable "we were cheated by Rangers, the SFA, SPL" from the Tims.

We did this a couple of seasons ago with regards to incorrect refereeing decisions which affected games, but there were so many that it became difficult to keep on top of, but it was fairly obvious that Celtic were the benefactors of poor refereeing decisions than we were.

Hear what your saying Craig. But you can't reason with them, I drink in the same pub as a couple of right rabid ones you really have to hear them in full flow. I just stand back and shake my head.

Very poor show, intent and everything, ok minimal contact but off the hook ffs. We really need to question this system already.

Minimal contact should make no difference. If it did Naismith would have got off too as there was minimal contact there.

I would contend that there was a higher level of intent on the part of Stack than there was on Naismith. Naismith could at least argue that he was using his arm for balance whilst going up for the ball (not saying it is a GOOD defence, but one he could have used). Stack has absolutely NO defence for his actions.

This new, fairer system is already a crock of....