Scumtic Fans Hurl Abuse At Children

What's even worse is the comment from selltic.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/topstories/Celtic-fans-hurl-abuse-at.6847421.jp?articlepage=1

"However small a minority, Celtic absolutely condemns such negative behaviour. We do hope photographs of the home support wearing 'John Wilson' masks receive the same level of analysis."

I think I am almost more appalled (surprisingly) by Celtic's official response to it.

So, Celtic, you believe that wearing masks of a guy who attacked your manager (nobody condones it), who is a grown man is as bad as your fans booing and flicking the vickies at a bunch of 11 year olds.

Yep, you most certainly are a club of great integrity.

I rarely say this but.... Celtic, you are a bunch of scummy bastards, bitter to the core and with absolutely ZERO moral compass. I am appalled by their response. But, strengely enough, not surprised.

Gav, we certainly do also have our "idiot element" but what is interesting to note is that a couple of Hearts fans state that even when they play Hibs & Rangers the kids get a warm reception.

They really do breed a different sort over on the East End of Glasgow.

Guest Dutchy
S_A posted that photo in the Football Chat room. Appalling bahaviour but fans of all clubs do it!

I don't know who took the photo but it was on the front page of todays Evening News. It is indeed the same photo SA posted on this site yesterday, or whenever.

Now! We have to ask ourselves the question, 'why would the Scottish government be wanting to introduce a bill against abusive language( and actions, I suspect ), when it seems fairly obvious what state some fans can get themselves into.

Even if I agree the bill is badly worded and indeed uneccesary as laws already exsist for these crimes, this action by septic fans will surely be used as justification for the bill. I'd be interested in what 'other' incidents th police are following up.