Rangers withdraw co-operation with the BBC

I'm keeping out of all this, I find it messy, troubling, and slightly disturbing.

But it does bother me that UK Rangers fans outside of those who attend Ibrox will be denied coverage on radio for home games.

I feel this ban is too blanket, and that Whyte should have allowed the BBC to continue their coverage of our matches because he's now isolated those who don't go to home matches.

I'm keeping out of all this, I find it messy, troubling, and slightly disturbing.

But it does bother me that UK Rangers fans outside of those who attend Ibrox will be denied coverage on radio for home games.

I feel this ban is too blanket, and that Whyte should have allowed the BBC to continue their coverage of our matches because he's now isolated those who don't go to home matches.

I'm sure you can get radio coverage throught the official web site,no?

Muck-mud - same thing?

Probably, just never heard of the term 'muckraking'.

I saw someone post on Facebook about being disappointed with the statement, saying it lacked dignity and class. Others seem to love the 'fightback' and support the whole thing.

I personally think it's getting very messy and I don't know if I agree with the club that the BBC is biased against Rangers at all.

I agree muckraking seemed a bit out of place but I guess it reflects the club's anger on the issue.

FWIW, I doubt the ban will go too far because our contractual commitments to live coverage. However, the fact the club have had to take action twice in one season with regard to BBC Scotland, shows they are quite right to take strong action.

Probably, just never heard of the term 'muckraking'.

I saw someone post on Facebook about being disappointed with the statement, saying it lacked dignity and class. Others seem to love the 'fightback' and support the whole thing.

I personally think it's getting very messy and I don't know if I agree with the club that the BBC is biased against Rangers at all.

Believe me Danny whither you call it bias or agenda, there is something very wrong about the coverage of Rangers when it comes to the BBC.

And if this makes BBC London sit up and take notice of what a cesspit pacific quay has become it will have done it's job.