Beeb v Bears could end up in court

As far as I see it, we have withdrawn all co-operation with the BBC, not banned them.

My guess is this would mean they would get their usual place in media conferences, but their reporters would be ignored when they put their hand up, and we would always be "too busy" to grant a one to one interview. Compulsory post-match interviews would be delayed until the bbc was off air, as happens quite often on tv and on radio at the moment. We could always just drop a wee sweary word into each sentence so they could not take the risk of broadcasting interviews live. I would hope this will be as petty as refusing the bbc men free tea and pies whilst at Ibrox. Let us make it as uncomfortable as possible for them while still giving them their contractual rights.

There are plenty of ways we can ensure the bbc do not get any assistance from us that still fall within the SPL contract.

As far as I see it, we have withdrawn all co-operation with the BBC, not banned them.

My guess is this would mean they would get their usual place in media conferences, but their reporters would be ignored when they put their hand up, and we would always be "too busy" to grant a one to one interview. Compulsory post-match interviews would be delayed until the bbc was off air, as happens quite often on tv and on radio at the moment. We could always just drop a wee sweary word into each sentence so they could not take the risk of broadcasting interviews live. I would hope this will be as petty as refusing the bbc men free tea and pies whilst at Ibrox. Let us make it as uncomfortable as possible for them while still giving them their contractual rights.

There are plenty of ways we can ensure the bbc do not get any assistance from us that still fall within the SPL contract.

You've got to be a woman Tannochside because that's the kind of mind games I get off the wife when we fall out, her fault of course.