Beeb v Bears could end up in court

But the corporation's deal with the SPL means the BBC must have access to every ground in the SPL as well as key interviews.

So the BBC has the deal with the SPL and therefore they would be taking the SPL to court and not Rangers.

"It's written on a contract that the BBC has the right to report on games."

As far as I'm aware, Rangers will not prevent the BBC from reporting on games.

It shouldn't be too difficult to compile a list of "incidents" where the BBC have publicly shown their bias, look into the background of the "reporters" who are predisposed to showing it, and, exposing their sources.

We must take them on once and for all and show EVERYONE we will not be pushed around.

We must NOT back down.

Plenty of evidence on youtube. The original BBC sectarian debate program when Mr. McConnell thought he was a hero is on there, 5 parts. I watched it during the night & even though there was plenty of evidence of both sides being guilty the program was definitely swaying to it being our fault. Spiers comment about an Alien landing at Ibrox enrages me everytime I hear it.

The BBC may well have a legal right under the contract with the SPL to report on games, but does that give them the right to almost slander the owner of a member club?

This seems like a case that should be in court and there's also questions on how the BBC decide to spend taxpayers money, so this may beome very interesting in the weeks/months ahead.