Exclusive: Whyte talks to STV at 6pm

Quick question are Rangers not allowed to ask for a recording of the programme before it's aired?

You would think so. Surely they can request access due to the data protection act. I'm sure the programme will be using the clubs emblems. If these are protected by copyright then maybe they can request access to ensure the correct use of the company's logo's?

I have heard that the documentary focuses on Whyte's past before coming to Rangers and asks where he got his money from, and it is alarming to say the least. The bbc lawyers have been all over it for over a week. Daly has been in USA and Monace in the last 10 days interviewing/digging.

I also understand copies were sent to all other Rangers board members and that is the real reason why McClelland and Greig have chosen now to resign.

I was under the impression Whyte has seen it and was asked for a comment on Tuesday and declined, but perhaps he has only been asked certain questions regarding their findings and hasnt seen it yet.

The Monaco thing was always interesting.

I was told he never lived there (for any length of time) as he was never granted some sort of visa required.

Edited by Frankie

Lucky me over here in Germany. Won't be able to see either "show".

Sometimes you wonder whether ManU fans are equally trouble by their club's ownership and debts ...

yes, many of them are. FC United also tells a story.

Lucky me over here in Germany. Won't be able to see either "show".

Sometimes you wonder whether ManU fans are equally trouble by their club's ownership and debts ...

I guess their consolation is having one of the world's best sides and winning the EPL year after year plus 'nearly' winning the CL.