The Bears are having a party!

'' The bears are having a party,the tims are shagging weans ''

These are the kind of songs that make us look worse than the scum to normal peace abiding citizens . To be honest I hope anyone caught singing this gets arrested. Anyone who thinks our out support was excellent for singing a song like this wants to take a good look in the mirror. Why can we just not stick to supporting Rangers.:mad:

Edited by pete

Arrested for what though?

I hope there is something in the law that allows them to be arrested.

Having a laugh and telling truth obviously.

If you think the thousands of kids that are misused daily,both protestant and Catholic, black and white are worth laughing at mate then you need to take a look in the mirror. Don't forget your kid could be next.

Again you miss the point the song has nothing to do child abuse. If you look hard enough to be offended you will find something. It is that attitude that has got us where we are now in this country.

Looked in the mirror this morning, may god I'm still a good looking chap.

I take it calling someone sheep shagging scum should get you arrested as well, I mean think of the wee lambs.:smile:

The song is distasteful and it is about child abuse, but you certainly shouldn't be arrested for singing it at a football game. It's one of the few songs that doesn't do us any credit by singing it and it would be better if the words were changed.

I would say it's neither the truth nor funny. Is it arrestable - no, is it slanderous - yes.

Celtic may have been guilty of a cover up of one person's crimes but that was a hell of a long time ago and to use that now as a stick to beat them with is a cheap shot and lacks any integrity. It also cheapens the plight of those that actually do suffer and statistically, some are likely to be at the hands of Rangers supporters.

There are plenty of sick Rangers supporters out there and a couple even sent bombs through the post recently. Do we all want to be tarred with the same brush? We find it sickening that Celtic and Aberdeen fans sing about the victims of the Ibrox disaster, how is it less sickening to glorify in the suffering of the Celtic paedophile victims?

There is plenty of topical stuff to slag the general Celtic masses about without having to cheapen the club by this kind of petty name calling - especially when there is no respect at all to the actual victims - and their families who have to be constantly reminded in this sickening way. All it does is make people wonder who the real scum are.

No wonder football fans are being labelled as an underclass, there are too many supporters without even a basic moral compass who give us an immensely bad name.

Some Rangers fans need to crawl out of the manky gutter.

I would say it's neither the truth nor funny. Is it arrestable - no, is it slanderous - yes.

Celtic may have been guilty of a cover up of one person's crimes but that was a hell of a long time ago and to use that now as a stick to beat them with is a cheap shot and lacks any integrity. It also cheapens the plight of those that actually do suffer and statistically, some are likely to be at the hands of Rangers supporters.

There are plenty of sick Rangers supporters out there and a couple even sent bombs through the post recently. Do we all want to be tarred with the same brush? We find it sickening that Celtic and Aberdeen fans sing about the victims of the Ibrox disaster, how is it less sickening to glorify in the suffering of the Celtic paedophile victims?

There is plenty of topical stuff to slag the general Celtic masses about without having to cheapen the club by this kind of petty name calling - especially when there is no respect at all to the actual victims - and their families who have to be constantly reminded in this sickening way. All it does is make people wonder who the real scum are.

No wonder football fans are being labelled as an underclass, there are too many supporters without even a basic moral compass who give us an immensely bad name.

Some Rangers fans need to crawl out of the manky gutter.

Sadly predictable stuff from Calscot. Great who you take the chance to bash the rangers fans at every opportunity. Of course as usual I will be the ignorant one who can't spell and should go back to school.

I await your usual verbal diarrhoea.

You'll never get rid of the 'nastier' element within any support, escpecially when Rangers have such a large following.

There was a young guy in the pub during the Hibs/septic game last week, he obviously has drink and drug problems, although getting hold of them didn't seem to be his problem. He was asked who he supported and thinking that it was a Hibs/septic game said Hibs. The barman vaguely knoew him and said he didn't need to be shy, so he started saying he was a Rangers supporter, and didn't shut up about it.

I got speaking to him about other things and he didn't seem too clever, but that might have been the amount of hydro-carbons flowing through his blood stream. There's also people who claim to be Rangers supporters that just hate catholics and want to fight any bugger that wears green.

I can't see what the solution to that is, other than to ban religious schools and spend RE time on all delusions and maybe a bit more maths.