Rangers keeper Adam on bigot rap

Take a look across the river though... and you can see that a very different approach is taken.

Definitely.....however, On the good side of the river, we should continue to do the RIGHT thing as you've said, regardless of what everyone else is doing or their views.

When/if the house of cards comes crashing down in the winds of change, at least we will be able to hold our heads high in the knowledge that we have done everything we can to ensure that the good fight is fought!!!!

Definitely.....however, On the good side of the river, we should continue to do the RIGHT thing as you've said, regardless of what everyone else is doing or their views.

When/if the house of cards comes crashing down in the winds of change, at least we will be able to hold our heads high in the knowledge that we have done everything we can to ensure that the good fight is fought!!!!

Definitely agree.

Doing the RIGHT thing should always be the way for OUR CLUB. I was shocked when WS banned McGregor and BF due to the close nature of the league, but in the cold light of day it was the RIGHT thing to do.

We have a history and a tradition to uphold and I would prefer that we lose talented players than put at risk that reptuation. Players will come and go but a club's integrity is forever - we should never lose sight of maintaining our integrity. There is a reason we are all aware of the great speech from Mr Struth.

What THEY do is their business. They too have plenty of history, and despite what the media outlets suggest it is not all positive either. In this internet age the stuff they have done will remain with them forever.... "bloostained poppy", the chanting at minute's silences, the bogus Japan tour - the list goes on and on.

I would rather take our course of action and lose players than take theirs and have a mark against the club's history.

I think the course of action the club decides to take with Adam should completely depend on the evidence provided in court and the outcome of the case. The club should also pay close attention to Adam's account of what happened assuming that he wasn't too drunk to remember. If he was subject to abuse from others (because he was recognised as a Rangers player) which provoked him into the slip of the tongue, then I think he should be dealt with extremely leniently because of his age/maturity and basically just given a slap on the wrist and told to be wiser with his tongue in the future...

Edited by Zappa
typo

Can we just remember who it is exactly he was talking about, it's not some nice old lady who has lived her life doing good. It's the head of an antiquated church that has been a scourge on this earth for centuries, who systematically tried to cover up the child sex scandal and has let thousands suffer in Africa by not approving the use of condoms.

FTP should be the least that's shouted at the twat and it's only because Grant shouted it in this fucked wee country that it makes news never mind arrested for it.

We should be standing shoulder to shoulder with the boy and not kowtowing to today's powers that be.

I was just on Newsnow and took the link to the BBC article about Adam pleading not guilty out of interest. It takes you to the Glasgow and West of Scotland section of the BBC news website. Low and behold... directly underneath the article on Adam, the second biggest headline was about the murder of Celtic fan Reamonn Gormley. Just a coincidence I'm sure.....

The Gormley murder was neither Rangers related or related to sectarianism, so why are BBC Scotland posting an article about it directly under the article about Grant Adam? Seriously, do you think that's a coincidence?

The Gormley murder was neither Rangers related or related to sectarianism, so why are BBC Scotland posting an article about it directly under the article about Grant Adam? Seriously, do you think that's a coincidence?

Actually with you on this one, also they were quick to point the finger at us when he was killed, but have done all they can to avoid mentioning he was murdered by one of his own.

I go on NewsNow and the headlines related to Adam come from The Washington Post, Buffalo News and whatnot? That, BTW, comes when the BBC reports it with screaming letters ... for those papers beyond the Atlantic usually do not care what The Scottish Sun or Daily Record babble. And we all should keep in mind that neither of the afore-mentioned papers actually know what Adam actually did at the time. I'd not hesitate to sue the BBC for bringing the name of the club into disrepute if I were Whyte ... or make my ongoing case even stronger.